Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome To the Mysteries of Pittsburgh

Hi, I'm Danielle. You may know me through my blog Life in the Middle Ages, which follows the ups and downs in my life since I turned 40 years old and became officially known as “middle aged.” I'm excited to be writing a new blog about Pittsburgh, the city that bleeds black and gold.

A little about me: I was was born in 1965 and raised in a small town about 45 minutes from the city. I married my husband Bill in 1992 and we have one son, Justin, who is now in college and living away from home. While Bill and I enjoy traveling, we also enjoy exploring and learning more about the Steel City. In the Mysteries of Pittsburgh we'll share our discoveries.

Those who live in or around Pittsburgh can learn new and exciting facts about the 'Burg. Those who have never been to Pittsburgh but are thinking about visiting can become more familiar with our awesome sports teams, restaurants, culture and night life and history buffs can learn more about Pittsburgh's origin and architecture.

Regardless of your age or interests, you'll find some fascinating, strange, mysterious and awesome info in the Mysteries of Pittsburgh. I'm also looking forward to hearing from you. Feel free to comment on any experiences you've had in our great city! I hope you'll check in everyday to read something new and share your stories.

(PS - Right now the blog looks a little boring.  Look for some design changes and additions in the near future.)

No comments:

Post a Comment